Obagi Nu-Derm Clear Summary
Obagi prescription products are only available through medical spa, physicians, other types skin care professionals. This is a global pharmaceutical manufacturer that was founded in 1988. These formulas are said to be designed to minimize the signs of premature aging, skin damage, and hyperpigmentation. They say the line erases acne scarring and reverse sun damage. The entire line provides elemental steps for damaged skin. These are preparing the skin; stimulating skin cells; moisturizing; and protecting from sun exposure. This improves complexion tone, skin texture, and supple appearance. Below is the information regarding the active ingredients which are pharmaceutical grade.
Obagi Nu-Derm Clear Ingredients and Functions
Hydroquinone is a powerful skin bleaching agent which requires a prescription and can cause sensitivity or irritation. It should be used with a strong sun screen to prevent discoloration, hyperpigmentation, and melanocytic activity. It is extremely effective as a whitening ingredient; however, it should only be used under medical supervision. Ascorbic acid derived from vitamin C and has several skin benefits. It is included to produce exfoliating, purifying, and cleansing actions. Glycerin is a protectant and a moisturizer making it a traditional compound included in beauty and skin care products. It is a natural humectant found in the oils of plants which pulls moisture to skin cells from the environment and prevents the reverse. Tocopheryl acetate is a property taken from vitamin E and included in formulas for skin care products around the world. It penetrates skin cells to deeply moisturize while creating a barrier to prevent the loss of moisture. Vitamin E is effective in reducing the visibility of scars and stretch marks.
Obagi Nu-Derm Clear Pros and Cons
Obagi Nu-Derm Clear Pros
- The is a lot of scientific data concerning the efficacy of the active ingredients in this formula.
- Reviews on the official website are positive, but those across the web are thought to be for a counterfeit product.
- The company site provides a list of sites known to sell fraudulent versions of these skin care products.
Obagi Nu-Derm Clear Cons
- This is an extremely expensive solution.
- Users must obtain a medical prescription to purchase guanine Obagi product.
- Hydroquinone is a harsh chemical and can produce negative reactions.
- This chemical must always be used in combination with a powerful sun screen.
- This formula is not methylparaben; butylparaben; saponins; and propylparaben free.
This product contains an in organic compound known as sodium metabisulfite which has been seen to cause allergic reactions most commonly in asthmatic individuals.
This product and its respective line cannot be purchased anywhere with a prescription from a medical professional. The company website, Obagi.com, provides search tools to locate physicians, dermatologists, and medical spas in user areas to discuss its implementation.
This is an expensive solution which does not stand alone. Consumers must also pay for the professional who they consult and obtain the prescription from. While most likely highly effective, it has any precautions and warnings. This is not a wise purchase decision for those seeking natural solutions and even above that should be carefully considered before purchase.