Insider Product Review: Banana Boat Aloe After Sun Gel
What is Aloe?
Aloe vera is a succulent plant that grows wild in tropical climates. Aloe has a variety of medicinal uses and is sometimes just used as a household decorative plant. Aloe is in a ton of consumer products like ointments and lotions. You can even drink it! Aloe vera is chock full of 75 different active components, vitamins, minerals, and amino acids that are great for the skin whether used topically or ingested.
Banana Boat Soothing After Sun Aloe Gel Product Review
What the users are saying!
“My husband and I have been using this product for at least 20 years. We made the mistake of trying what was supposed to be a comparable product. It wasn’t even close! We threw the rest away and went and got a new bottle of After Sun Gel. Because we can’t always find it, we also make sure we always have one bottle in reserve so we never run out.”
“I had a terrible sun burn and used it per 4 days. It helped me refreshing the skin and rehydrating it. I didnt peel at all. Its an amazing product.”
“I have been using this product for about two months and I have seen amazing results. I have dry skin and this product has worked wonders. I use this instead of lotion to soothe my skin in the winter, which seems weird because most people associate this product with the beach and summer, but hey to each their own!”
Product has many different uses….
- Sun burn care
- Moisturizing lotion on dry patches
- Minor scrapes and burns
- Irritated chaffed skin
Best things about Banana Boat Soothing Aloe After Sun Gel
– this product is incredibly affordable coming in at $5-8 per bottle that should last you longer than your sun burn will with about 16 fl oz
FOR MORE THAN JUST SUN BURN
– don’t think this will just take up space under your bathroom sink until your next sun burn, it is great to have around the house for minor burns too
20 YEARS OF PROOF
– Banana Boat has been making great drug store products for 20 years… you can trust that this product works and is safe for the family
FAST COOLING RELIEF
– This stuff works the second you put it on your skin, aloe soothes and puts out that after sun fire your while moisturizing your skin.
– some user have complained that they dislike the fragrance, it really is just the smell of aloe
HARD TO RUB IN
– if you have painful sunburn it might hurt to apply, but it is necessary for relief
– you are going to have to continue to reapply if you go swimming with it on
Most customers love this product and have depended on it for years as their main source of sun burn relief. It is easy to purchase locally and really cheap. Benefit from the natural healing powers of aloe vera, a choice you and your entire family can feel good about. I give this product 4 ½ stars.